My name is Dr. James Lago, I’m a graduate with honors of Loyola School of Dentistry in Chicago. I have studied and researched for many years in Environmental & Molecular Toxicology and have a doctorate degree in Biological Dentistry and Medicine.
My office, named as one of the “America’s Best Holistic Dentist,” is only minutes away from your neighborhood, on 3 S. Prospect (Suite #9), Park Ridge, IL 60068. Just 10 minutes from O’Hare International Airport.
I’m pleased to tell you that many people have been relying on me for natural holistic dental work, safe bio-compatibility dental products, fluoride free treatments, heavy metal detox, and proper protocol in mercury removal for quite some time. (I’ve been in practice since 1991, incidentally.)
WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO DENTISTS?
HOW MIGHT YOU BENEFIT FROM A HOLISTIC AND BIOLOGICAL DENTIST?
Reason #1: Prevention is healthier than a cure. Having regular dental visits can help check for conditions such as tooth decay, gum disease, mercury and other heavy metal health exposures.
Reason #2: As an effective means of maintaining a bright smile, replacing crowns and reconstruction of teeth with the most biologically compatible materials for the human body.
Reason #3: Relieving pain and discomfort. Fortunately, I, Dr. James Lago, am quite gentle and use proper protocols to clean, restore and help prevent the same problem from reoccurring.
I deeply care for my patients and always provide the best suggestions and considerations for optimal health. Therefore I work closely with specialists in the oral and medical fields to provide the optimal treatment plan for each individual. I am passionate for helping men, women and children improve their overall dental / oral health experience starting on their first visit.
WHAT IS HOLISTIC AND BIOLOGICAL DENTIST LIKE?
Depending on your needs, I use proper biological protocols which are the cleanest, safest and most biologically compatible for your body without compromising strength, longevity and cosmetics. Your visit takes place in a 100% private, comfortably appointed, operatory "sterile room." Our office, incidentally, looks and “feels” very much like a medical doctor’s office. And, by the way, I am Licensed General Dentist with at least of 25+ years of education, training and experience, and I am typically very knowledgeable about Toxicity and Biology of the human body and how biology relates to my dental work that I do for my patients in which is admired from my repeated patients over the years.
In addition, I am a caring professional. Your visit experience is caring and professional in every way. It is also very relaxing and enjoyable.
Furthermore, many medical doctors, clinics, hospitals, and my own patients refer patients from auto or at-work accidents, sports injuries, cosmetic, whitening, all metal-free alternatives, fluoride-free treatments, proper protocol in mercury removal and various other situations to me for Dental work.
To introduce you to the many benefits of Holistic Dentistry, I invite you to come in for a quick, 15-minute staff consultation.
TOOTHACHE AND BLEEDING GUMS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN’T IGNORE.
Aches, pains, frequent gum bleeding, frequent bad breath, daily mouth soreness, and yellow plaque on teeth are problems --- these are ‘warning signals’ from your body to you. Your body is warning you that it is being abused, not getting the proper cleaning and relaxation it needs. Silencing this pain with aspirin, sleeping pills, and other drugs is not the answer. Holistic Dentistry is a better, natural, drug-free, biological benefit care approach. Try It! And there are other, surprisingly simple things you can do for yourself, at home, to help prevent diseases – all discussed at time of consolation.
To your health,
Dr. James Lago, B.A., E.M.T., D.D.S., Licensed General Dentist, Biological and Environmental Dentistry.
3 S. Prospect (Suite #9)
Park Ridge, IL 60068 (10 minutes from O’Hare International Airport)
Phone: +1 (847) 823-3441
Monday Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday and Friday by appointments upon request and availability
* VISA, Mastercard, American Express accepted.
PS: Here is a list of dental services I can perform on my patients as needed or requested... Remember, I treat all my patients with health in mind, professionally, ease and care.
• Dentures -
• Full Replacement Dentures
• Partial Replacement Dentures
• Flippers and Snap-on Smiles
• Dental Implants -surgery
• Placement of Metal-Free
• Restoration of All Dental Implants
• Tooth Extractions – Surgery
• Residual Root Removal
• Soft Tissue Removal
• All types of wisdom teeth removal
• Laser Surgery
• Fernectomy (procedure) Tongue tied
• Fibroma’s Removal (soft tissue growth)
• Papiloma’s Removal (soft tissue growth)
• Hertetic lesions (cold sores) Removal
• Hand-made which provides longer longevity.
• Tanaka Labs (which is by invitation only – They are the foremost recognized laboratory in the world) which provides the most accurately and cosmetically (aesthetic) pleasing products in the world.
• Fixed Prosthodontics -/- Crowns – All Metal-Free Restorations
• Full Coverage Crown
• ¾ Coverage Crown
• Veneers – ½ Crown – Visible side of the tooth
• Overlay Coverage Crown (Is more conservative type of Crown)
• On-lay Coverage Crown (Much more conservative type of Crown)
• Inlay Coverage Crown (Most conservative type of long-term Restoration)
• Bridges – Metal-Free
• Used to replace missing teeth (Cemented in permanently)
• All Metal-Free Restorations are the most metal free material as possible that are available to our dental industry. The laboratory that I work with exclusively has designed and patented the cleanest, safest, and most biologically compatible materials for the human body. Without compromising strength, longevity and cosmetic.
• Root Canals (By Request-Only)
• Most Root Canals can be performed in our office per individual request.
• Repair pot holes
• Teeth Cleaning (Prophylaxis)
• Dr. Lago currently does his own cleaning for his patients. Which allows Dr. Lago to keep a closer eye on your health of your teeth and gums. This allows him to provide the best solutions for your optimal oral health care. When necessary Dr. Lago can also provide deep cleanings and/or periodontal treatments. Remember healthy gums don’t bleed.
• Actual dedicated cleaning time is about 40-50 minutes. After the cleaning, patients will most often notice their teeth are several shades whiter!
• Tooth Whitening
• Cold Laser /Plasma Whitening – can take 2-3 hours in office. This is great for a quick-fix for special occasions such as a wedding event or business meeting events.
• Tray Whitening – comes with a limited 3 year warranty. Results are long lasting and looks amazing with NO SENSITIVITY!
• Periodontal Treatment – Periodontics
• X-ray Digital Imaging. Purchased within the last year, our office system is only a year old which is one of the latest technology out in the market.
• Minor Tooth Movement – to realign mild cases of crooked teeth
• Patient Education
• Oral Surgery
• Endodontics -/- Root Canals
• Removable Prosthodontics -/- Dentures
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Bone Augmentation
• Bone grafting or adding to prevent bone loss
• Sleeping apnea appliances
• Custom night guards
• Snoring Appliances
• Athletic Mouthguards for:
• Light Contact Sport
• Medium Contact Sport
• Full Contact Sport
• Emergency – 24/7 for patients on record
• Halitosis (Bad Breath)